Hiring manager: Nir Koren
We are looking for our next generation database motivated DBAs developers to take our Data warehouse to the next level
- Create models for new database development
- Plan and coordinate data migrations between systems.
- Building and maintaining ETL solutions (SSIS).
- Designing & tuning SQL Server databases.
- Code, test, troubleshoot and document programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Resolve database performance issues, database capacity issues, and distributed data issues.
- Work with application development staff to develop database architectures
- Technical experience with designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting MS SQL DB servers
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- BSC in computer science or equivalent
- Hands-on database tuning and troubleshooting experience
- Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of software and infrastructure for robust web applications
- Experience with ETL / Data Warehouse building.
- Passionate and Highly self-motivated
- Willingness and ability to adapt to new technologies
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing, by phone, and in person (English)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Good interpersonal skills.
Work Experience Required:
- At least 2 years of experience as Database Developer (SQL Server)
- Experience in .Net using C# - Advantage
- Extensive database object-oriented analysis and design experience.
- Other database servers experience (mongo dB, Elastic etc’ )- Advantage