Security Researcher- Threat Hunting
Hiring manager: Michael Gendelman
The cyber division is an R&D group which acts as a kind of start-up inside Verint and functions as a meaningful growth engine.
The group develops a solution which automates cyber investigations based on detection engines developed in-house, endpoint and network forensics and a correlation engine.
We, the research team, analyze various Cyber threats and attack scenarios and find creative ways to automate the detection and investigation of malware as part of the product.
We greatly impact the design and development of the product and interact with a wide variety of technologies (such as graph database, forensic investigation tools, Elastic stack).
We all share a passion for cyber security but have different specialties such as malware analysis, network and endpoint forensics, machine learning and more.
If you want to be a part of a small team and have a big impact on the development of an innovative platform, come work with us!
What you need to have:
- 3+ years of experience as a consultant in the field of infrastructure penetration testing for companies OR experience with attack methods and familiarity with frameworks such as: Metasploit/ cobalt strike
- Deep understanding of contemporary threats landscape and attack vectors.
- Experience with Threat hunting- advantage
- Scripting skills (python/or OO languages)
- Knowledge and deep understanding of networking protocols/ Windows internals
- Willing to travel abroad occasionally