Cyber Product Marketing Manager
Verint is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager for our Cyber Security line of products. As a leading Product Marketing Manager, you will own a strategic role in the company’s growth and be responsible for our global outbound marketing activities.
You will craft the messaging and positioning for products, conduct deep market research and develop innovative Go-To-Market programs that drive demand and business performance.
- Create and develop messaging, positioning and go-to-market plans
- Create sales enablement tools, such as presentations, datasheets, whitepapers, and customer case studies
- Present marketing and sales enablement materials to internal and external audiences
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B software product marketing or outbound product management
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication abilities - English as a mother tongue
- Effective interaction with a wide range of audiences, including sales and product management
- strong collaboration skills with the ability to influence and work effectively in a matrix environment to solicit support and resolve conflicts
- Bachelor's in business or marketing, MBA is an advantage
- Background and knowledge in Cyber Security is an advantage