Hiring manager: Or doron
Verint is seeking a sales professional who enjoys building complex technological offerings and solving intriguing commercial challenges.
This leadership role that is in the junction of tech and business will work with some of Verint’s most strategic customers.
What the role includes:
- Lead long pre-sale engagements with tier-1 customers, including: ideation, design finalization, and RFI/RFP timely submission
- Indirectly manage R&D, Product Management, and Project Management professionals, resulting in an optimal design and delivery plan of the solution based on customer’s needs
- Advise to senior management on each engagement’s P&L, while minimizing risks and adhering to Verint’s internal legal and financial guidelines
- Resonate customer needs internally in order to impact Verint’s product roadmap so that we can maintain our position as an industry leader
What we seek:
- Bachelor's degree of technological orientation (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science) or at least five (5) years of relevant professional experience
- Detail oriented professional who is exceptionally good at problem solving, analysis, and process management
- Domain expertise in a sector / industry driven by technology, e.g. Telecommunications, Cyber Security, Big Data, Analytics, AI/ML, IT Infrastructure
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English
- Good business acumen, understanding company goals and striving to achieve them
- Team player, capable of leveraging personal soft skills to achieve goals while working with various internal functions
- Previous experience in a sales / pre-sales role for complex solutions (e.g. customized Software) – an advantage
- Previous experience and knowledge in the Telecommunication domain – an advantage
- Background in intelligence technologies and methodologies – advantage
We are transitioning to Cognyte in 2021. We are the global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world.