Quality Operations Engineer
Hiring manager: Yael Summer
Verint is looking for a talented Quality Engineer to join its Operations group.
- Plan, control, and assure product and process quality in accordance with quality principles in our projects and products.
- Maintain, audit, update Operations quality procedures and ensure all departments and suppliers are working according to them.
- Maintain product regulations such as RoHS, REACH, Conflict Mineral etc.
- Lead and implement cross department improvement processes
- Implement Design for Quality methodology and prepare product quality plans
- Perform internal and supplier audits
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes at our subcontractor's production.
- Provide quality aspects in implementation of product change orders while closely interfacing with Engineering and Supply chain activities
- Proven experience of at least 5 years as a quality engineer in a global high tech company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Quality Engineering
- Proven experience in leading new multidisciplinary products from development to mass production
- Relevant education in quality CQE/CQM- advantage
- Highly skilled in problem solving, quality improvement methodologies and analysis
- Knowledge in product regulations such as RoHS, REACH, Conflict Mineral etc. - advantage
- Proven leadership capabilities in a matrix organizational structure
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English- must