Junior DevOps Developer
You will be engaged in the optimization of engineering processes and tooling affecting the Analytics engineering department product. You will be involved in the development and support of solutions which enhance the efficiency of engineering as well as configuration of tools. These solutions will involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex infrastructure.
You will be involved in supporting our strategic move of products into the public/private/hybrid cloud, performing DevOps activities , CI\CD, and working with various technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins, Ansible, Virtualization and more as required to automate the process of building, packaging, provisioning and deployment of on-premises and SaaS applications.
We offer a lot of interesting and challenging tasks that will allow you to extend your technical abilities, delivering the product of the highest quality,
interact with multiple product house teams and influence on customer’s satisfaction.
- Design, plan, build and execute software infrastructure for complete CI/CD for the build, deploy and testing of the products
- Manage and monitor the engineering labs, including provisioning of new hardware and virtual machines, debugging problems impacting engineering and provisioning access and accounts
- Develop custom tools and integration with existing tools to increase engineering productivity
- Migrate manual procedures to automated processes, increase product automation and testing coverage
- Development of DevOps and Cloud solutions .
- At least 1 year of experience developing and maintaining Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery solutions using Jenkins.
- At least 1 year of experience with Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) and configuration management tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins, Ansible.
- At least 1 year experience with Linux (Red Hat/CentOS)
- At least 1 year of scripting and/or programming experience in one of the following: Ansible, Bash, Yaml - Strong advantage, OR Groovy, Python, PowerShell , C# and/or Java.
- Experience working in a large global organization.
- Experience working in Agile Software Development environment.
- Experience working with public cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team work skills
- Strong self-learning skills
- Ability to work independently