Solutions Manager (Presale) for Africa and FSU
Hiring manager: Omer Hen Zion
Verint Cyber Intelligence Division is looking for Solution Manager.
This position combines advanced technology work with broad business challenging.
- Leads presale activities from early engagement with customers, while working closely with Sales team and company internal teams for building end to end intelligence solution that fit’s customer needs.
- Leads the solution process, from initial analysis of understanding customer needs through tailoring the technological solution, leading the marketing and pricing
- strategies while understanding the competition landscape.
- Cross-organization Matrix-management of R&D, Product Management, Project Management and other internal interfaces.
- Manage Customer-facing activities, including commercial and technical sessions, demonstrations and presentations of wide portfolio of intelligence solutions.
- Prepares outbound detailed technical and commercial proposals.
- 4+ years professional experience in the Cyber Security or Telecommunications industry
- Knowledge in relevant technologies: Telecom networks architecture, IP communications and protocols, SATCOM and Cyber Security
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Managerial experience- advantage
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Languages: High level of English- mandatory. Other Languages- advantage
- Army service in one of the Intelligence units – big advantage
- Academic degree is a must. Advantage for engineering or computer science.