VP Risk & Compliance
Hiring manager: Ziv Levi
Verint is looking for an experienced, talented VP Risk & Compliance who will join our team.
- Balance business and risk considerations.
- Establish Enterprise Risk Management architecture.
- Develop Enterprise Risk Management methodologies, tools, practices, and policies to analyze and report enterprise risks, and to manage risks according to an enterprise risk management framework.
- Oversee the leadership, innovation, governance, and management necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor all aspects of the company's operational and strategic risk.
- Promote awareness and effective management of the business, technology, legal and information risks, issues, and opportunities.
- Ensure the organization's risk management policies and strategies comply with applicable regulations, rating agency standards, and strategic imperatives of the organization.
- Oversee and monitor all operational risk management activities of the organization.
- Monitor and analyze risks within the company's business units and report on these risks to the Board.
- Chair the company's enterprise risk committee that oversees the enterprise risk management process and ensures alignment with organizational objectives.
- Drafting policies and supporting procedures. Effectively communicating these within the organization and embedding processes within the organization to ensure compliance.
- Validating compliance with policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law/Business Administration or related field. Advantage - MBA
- 10+ years of risk/legal/compliance/audit experience, including management, in global companies (publicly traded companies preferred).
- Experience in implementing and operating programs covering the information security risk, including governance and controls.
- Experience and knowledge with SOX, PCI, ISO 27001, NIST, GDPR, and other standards and regulations that impact organizational risk.
- Experience with preparing materials for and presenting to boards of directors.
- Direct management of cross-functional, sourced, or matrixed teams.
- “Hands-on” approach.
- Executive-level communication and influencing skills.
- Work well both independently and in a team environment, and able to interact effectively across the Company and with various business partners.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills - English and Hebrew
- Strong management and interpersonal skills.