Hiring manager: Krishna Pisipati
We are seeking for DevOps Engineers, who will ensure we have the right process, practices, and tools for delivering our enterprise suite of products to the cloud (Both private and Public). This person will participate in all DevOps activities, working with various technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, TeamCity, Ansible, Virtualization and more. This person will automate the process of building, packaging, provisioning and deployment of on-premises and SaaS applications.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain DevOps infrastructure, tools for product delivery to AWS/Azure/GCP
- Automate infrastructure deployment, product deployment to the cloud staging area/production
- Support problem resolution across all facets of product delivery
- Provide recommendation to product architecture group to enhance delivery
- Participate in internal departmental activities – Design/Architecture/Code Reviews, QE optimization, development pipeline improvements, process discussions, etc
- Ensure availability, reliability and performance of Automation and delivery mechanism.
- Triage environments and act as a personal trainer to the user community
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks for multiple projects simultaneously
- Ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Recommend cost-saving measures/automation to help reduce implementation costs.
- 4+ years working with private/public cloud platforms AWS, Azure or GCP.
- 4+ years of experience with Windows and Linux based applications
- 3+ years of scripting and programming experience in Python, PowerShell and/or Bash
- 3 years of experience developing and maintaining Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines using Jenkins or any other CI/CD tooling
- 2 years of experience with Configuration Management tools such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- 3 years of experience with SCM tools such as SVN, Github, Bitbucket
- Experience with TeamCity/Bitbucket/VSTS and/or Jenkins pipelines and other CI tools
- ·Experience with Terraform, Vagrant, Kubernetes, Gradle, Maven
- Monitoring alerts originating from tools like Splunk, Nagios, Zabbix and App dynamics
- Strong troubleshooting & debugging capabilities in an agile software development team environment.
- Experience working with Global organizations using SAFE agile practice
Specific Qualifications and Accreditations
- A Bachelor or postgraduate degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- GCP/AWS associate certification
- Safe DevOps
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A strong team player committed to the timely delivery of projects.
- Ability to follow a process but to remain flexible in achieving project objectives
- Ambitious, motivated, eager to learn and demonstrate the value