Hiring manager: Angela Milis
We are looking for a talented QA Tester to assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and analyze the results.
The job responsibility includes installing, operating and debugging video management systems, situational awareness systems and video analytics systems under one rooftop.
A unique, versatile and exciting opportunity to work on various products tightly with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
You should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work as expected.
- At least 4-5 years experience in QA testing on multidisciplinary systems
- Academic degree, preferably in technological field
- Willingness to integrate into long-term QA positions
- Excellent technical ability and deep technological system understanding
- Flexible, motivated, with ability to work in demanding environment and invest time and effort
- Ability to work independently and take full responsibility for tasks /Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills/Team player
- Very good English language skills