Employer Branding Specialist
As an Employer Branding Specialist, you’ll partner with the team to brand and market Verint as you would a product. You’ll need to understand our employer value proposition (EVP) and be able to translate that into communications that excite and attract talent.
You’ll work to strengthen our communications with our employees to reinforce our culture, our values, and the opportunity that they have at Verint.
You will partner with the local team in Israel and our broader corporate team to ensure we continue to deliver a best-in-class employee experience. Your role will be to partner with the local HR leader, the leadership team in Israel and our corporate marketing team to help position Verint as a top tech employer, with the aim of attracting & engaging the best talent.
This is an exciting and diverse role, that touches so many different areas, from virtual and physical presence, to how we market our roles and leverage the profile of our leaders.
As such you’ll need to be strategic, thoughtful, but equally hands-on and scrappy. Able to work effectively in an ever-changing environment.
- Understand the Verint corporate employer brand and what makes it special, and identify ways to amplify those attributes. Equally, understand the challenges with our brand and work to propose solutions
- Identify partners and platforms to help amplify and position our brand with key talent
- Build relationships with key internal partners (e.g. HR, marketing) to gather internal resources to help drive our external narrative while staying aligned with corporate marketing
- Create ongoing and innovative engagement programs to continuously evolve our employer brand while maintaining alignment with the corporate brand
- Drive the local employer brand in Israel through social media. Specifically, you will develop the social media plan and execute on social media programs for the local market
- Design and build a portfolio of recruitment marketing content (videos, ads, etc) that bring our employer brand to life
- Define, implement, and scale a recruitment, industry, and campus/early career events strategy
- Identify partners, platforms, and technologies to help amplify and position our brand and job opportunities with critical, diverse talent segment.
- Design and execute on the internal communications plan for the Verint Israel team using a variety of channels including the intranet, Microsoft Teams, and other available tools
- Support and initiation of Employee Engagement internal activities
- 2-4 years of marketing experience, creating strategy and hands-on execution of a range of marketing campaigns including paid ads, social, referral programs and PR, focus on Employer Brand
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in working with Social Media channels
- Experience in executing various marketing tactics such as paid social campaigns, email campaigns, and advertising.
- Content creation skills and experience
- Experience with content creation and copywriting
- Confidence, creativity, and a passion for storytelling
- Strong project management and organizational skills, ability to prioritize while managing multiple projects at one time
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, marketing, or related field
- Experience working with a global team - an advantage
- Be a people person! You enjoy getting to know people and amplify their stories to show the human side of the work experience