Interaction Analytics QA Automation Engineer (Temp Position)
Verint is looking for a talented and passionate Automation Engineer with background in quality assurance and excellent technical and coding skills.
Our mission is to enable our customers uncover actionable insights from voice and text-based customer engagement sources such as customer
calls, emails, chats, social media, and more.
Verint’s proven, powerful Interaction Analytics solutions, ensures organizations are able to quickly analyze, report, and determine the next best action for
the organizations success and its customers engagement.
As part of the Interaction Analytics group, you’ll be responsible for test design, test development and coding, guarantee quality assurance and
integration with DevOps tools, and be a part of our leading product engineering.
The position is 50% automation and 50% manual testing.
- Development of automation tests, tools, functional and E2E flows
- Responsible for covering feature testing in both manual and automation tests
- Analyze the code to identify potential quality issues and find the best automated method to solve it
- Migrate manual procedures to automated processes, increase product automation and testing coverage
- Participate and own features' full quality assurance, including test design, manual, automation and process perspectives.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 1 year as an automation engineer but not more than 2 years experience - Mandatory
- Experience with C# - Mandatory
- Experience in manual testing for at least 1 year or excellent critical quality thinking - Mandatory
- Experience in Selenium - Mandatory
- Web experience: HTML, JS and CSS - Advantage
- JS framework - Advantage
- Experience with tools: Jmeter, WireShark - Advantage
- Experience with testing frameworks: nodejs package - Advantage
- Experience in working at Agile environment - Advantage.
- Working experience with complex large-scale systems and projects.
- Experience in successfully implementing CI/CD and automation in a complex environment.
- Excellent technical skills including design, coding, troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Strong sense of self-motivation, entrepreneur pro-active approach, attention to details, exploratory mindset and quality driven.
- Attention to detail and strong technical troubleshooting abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team work.