Hiring manager: Assaf Arbely
- Create and drive Mobile App testing plan, manage execution, provide regular status reporting on progress and actively participate in automation implementation
- Push automation, with a clear goal of having the vast majority of the tests automated.
- Advocate for software quality of the app throughout the mobile software development cycle.
- Drive process, technical, and operational improvements for mobile automation.
- Creatively try to break our app before our customers do.
- Represent QA interest in a scrum team while working well in a collaborative environment.
- Provide ongoing mentorship to your team.
- At least 1 year in leading quality agenda for mobile applications development (iOS and Android)
- Proven experience with test case management and test design.
- Thorough understanding of software development, build, test, test automation and all phases of SDLC from coding to deployment – in an Agile environment.
- Hands-on Appium experience testing mobile (iOS and Android) applications - advantage
- Hands-on with C# and Jenkins - advantage
- Experienced with CI/CD tools and processes - advantage
- Strong analytical skills and a problem-solving approach
- Ability to perform under pressure and tight schedules
- Team player with good communication skills
- Challenge seeker and Fast learner, passionate about implementing best practices in testing
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision