Hiring manager: Yuliya Zanis
Verint has a team of Mobile experts, responsible for the full life-cycle of its Mobile products.
The team is responsible for defining Verint’s mobile technical strategy, building all required foundation, implement complete mobile solutions and distribute the knowledge both internally and externally. Team members are expected to be a unique source of up-to-date knowledge, representative, motivated and versatile.
For all of you, expert IOS/Android developers, join us for a challenging journey of creation and delivery.
- 2+ years of relevant experience (Objective-C and Swift) - Must! (Cordova or similar - an advantage)
- 5+ years of programming experience - Must!
- 1-2 years of C# experience – high want
- Good understanding of Object Oriented design patterns
- Good understanding of iOS mobile application architecture - Must!
- Proven experience with Core Data, Complex UI elements development
- Broad knowledge of mobile security techniques
- UX orientation
- Client-Server development experience
- Multimedia (video / audio streaming) handling - an advantage
- Experience with source control systems (Git) and Bug Tracking systems (Jira)
- Unit testing experience
- Automation implementation experience using Appium for mobile applications – high want
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and processes – high want
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science or another engineering related subject
- Ability to perform under pressure and tight schedules
- Team player with good communication skills
- Challenge seeker and Fast learner
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision