Hiring manager: Yaroslav Golikov
Verint is a leading global provider of security and intelligence data mining software. Our broad Intelligence-Powered Security product portfolio is deployed in over 100 countries, helping governments to prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
We are proud to help make the world a safer place.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to work together with our application developers and integration teams to power the infrastructure needed to support our goals:
- Design and implement new tools and technologies. working with cutting edge open-source software projects.
- Build a fast, reliable, and stable infrastructure while constantly improving our infrastructure using DevOps technologies and methodologies
- Developing automated processes to deploy, manage, configure and scale our applications in different environments all over the world.
- Ability to code really well in at least one development language - Python is an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in DevOps / IaC roles or any equivalent experience
- Experience with Configuration management tools – Ansible / Puppet / Chef
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies, using relevant tools (Jenkins, Jenkins Pipelines, Git, etc.)
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes - Must
- Ability to self-learn new development languages and technologies quickly
- Strong experience with Linux & windows based OS
- Security background - Advantage
We are transitioning to Cognyte in 2021. We are the global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world