VP Sales - APAC
Hiring manager: Efi / Yehuda
Title: VP Sales, Asia Pacific
Reports To: General Manager
Location: Singapore / Thailand
Overview of the role:
Verint has established significant presence in Asia, South East Asia and Australia, including offices in several countries, sales/pre-sale teams and channels across most countries in the region.
We are looking for further growth and hiring a new position responsible for all sales and business development activities in the territory.
VP Sales APAC will oversee a sales team based in Israel and Asia, as well as a network of channels supporting a large customer base. Responsibilities include further nurturing of the customer base as well as developing new accounts and expanding the channel network.
- Full responsibility for all business aspects in the territory, including but not limited to:
- Financial results: booking, revenues, contribution, collection
- Sales Management
- Business growth
- Quality and timely booking, forecasting
- Deep understanding of the market and competitive landscape
- Customer intimacy and satisfaction
- Leads generation; mega deals generation
- Business relations with relevant partners, channels and agents
- Territory strategy planning and execution
- Leading and empowering the sales managers in the territory; defining objectives & Quota’s
Skills & Requirements
- 5-10 years of experience in sales in Asia Pacific, with managerial experience
- More than 5 years of experience in managerial roles in Global Hi-Tech companies.
- Passionate growth-oriented leader with a “can do” attitude
- Demonstrated success in growing business in APAC
- Proven experience selling complex solutions (multi-million-dollar deals)
- Build valuable customer relationships
- Has an integrative, commercial and business vision
- Present to, and interface independently with high rank officials
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel extensively and manage/grow a team of professionals in APAC