Automation Infrastructure Engineer
You will be engaged in the optimization of the engineering processes affecting the engineering departments across the Verint CES product lines. They will be involved in the development and support of solutions which enhance the efficiency of engineering as well as responding to the on-going needs of the engineering and QE teams as a primary customer. These solutions will involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
As part of the team at Verint, the QE integrator will be involved in supporting our strategic move of products into the public/private/hybrid cloud, driving DevOps activities and working with various technologies such as Docker, Gradle, Artifactory, Jenkins, Ansible, Virtualization and more as required to automate the process of building, packaging, provisioning and deployment of on-premises and SaaS applications.
- Prioritizes work effectively and efficiently. Manage work backlog and assignments to the team members.
- Develop key skills and knowledge required for supporting or operating the tool-chain and new initiatives within the global team.
- Ensure the quality of the solution being delivered, testing its functionality before it is consumed by main engineering.
- Manage daily product builds and troubleshoot product and automation issues.
- Participate in internal departmental activities – Team Meetings, Training Activities, Design/Architecture/Code Reviews etc.
- Communicate with the global team in a productive manner.
- At least 3 years of experience developing and maintaining Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery solutions using Jenkins or any other CI/CD tool.
- At least 2 years of experience with Configuration Management tools such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet/PowerShell DSC.
- Demonstrable experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as Terraform.
- At least 3 years of scripting and/or programming experience in one of the following: Python / PowerShell and/or Bash, C# and/or Java.
- Experience working in a large global organization.
- Experience working in Agile Software Development environment.
- Experience working with public cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English