Performance Testing Engineer
Verint’s Performance team is looking for load test specialist by offering a challenging position for cyber intelligence solutions in delivering IP communication domains.
Ensure best system performance readiness by perform stability, scalability and benchmark load tests for our products
The team highly involved in all project stages and provide best practices implementation on site for our customers
- Lead E2E Performance project by define design, strategy, scripts and simulation development, monitoring systems while using high-end existing infrastructure.
- Responsible to define comprehensive test for integrated data & user flows in order to meet requirements and system KPI
- Knowledge in IP & telephony protocols-ability to work with different type of sniffers.
- Experience writing and/or executing complex scripts: Java, shell script, Batch files, Python or similar language.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in performance testing
- Ability to analyze and correlate large amounts of data, systems/Applications monitoring, tuning and code profiling
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills and ability to perform root cause analysis for tests.
- Academic degree in computer field.