Professional Services Engineer
Hiring manager: Yonatan Ben-David
We are looking for a top talented support engineer with development capabilities, to work on a complex telephony intelligence solution for our customer. The Engineer will be part of a remote team located in Israel.
The development will be part of a large-scale project and will continue to develop and debug the subsystems from the country of assignment.
- BA / BSc in Computer Science or graduate of 8200/Mamram or similar unit
- Coding skill in C# and .NET 4.5 - at least 2 years of experience
- SQL experience (SQL Server)
- High debug capabilities for complex system
- Knowledge and experience with telephony networks architecture and protocols– an advantage
- Knowledge and experience with Internet protocols of all layers and VOIP networks – an advantage
- Familiarity with SDH hierarchy – big advantage
- Experience with Linux/UNIX – an advantage
- Technical English
- Readiness for site flights – ~3-6 a year.
- Team player and highly motivated
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a challenging environment
- Very high technical competence