Cyber Intelligence Project Manager
Hiring manager: Roie Gross
The Cyber intelligence unit at Verint is looking for a senior Project Manager.
This role includes end-to-end accountability for complex projects through the entire life cycle from its initiation to final customer acceptance and H.O to service.
In this role you will:
- Manage project/s scope, content control and budget
- Manage risks and mitigation plan
- Maintain direct contact with customers and build long term relationship
- Be responsible for master work plan across company divisions: operations, R&D, QA, Integration, service, H/W, etc.
- Define, prioritize, negotiate and communicate customer requirements
- Manage third-party suppliers
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing large scale programs or regional management - must.
- Experience in managing complex technical systems in the telecom, security or information domains (inbound and outbound).
- Experience in working in a global environment & customers – must.
- Strong multitasking capabilities and a high ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to travel abroad intensively.
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural skills.