Verint is looking for a talented Product Manager to join our Cyber Intelligence Team.
As a Product Manager at Verint you will take full ownership of portion the flagship product including ideas, research, product definition, supervising the dev cycle, communicating and meeting customers and be responsible to achieve product business goals.
You define and prioritize the product roadmap, manage the product backlog and take an active role in the sales cycle - engage with customers to pitch the product, negotiate the technical requirements, and take responsibility on pricing and compliance.
Manage strategic partners and establish relations with new partners
Participate in user conferences presenting to end users and decision makers, meeting customers for feedbacks and represent the product in marketing and sales meetings
Leading initiatives of innovations and proof of concepts.
Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
Work closely with Sales, Business Development, Purchasing and Development Teams
- 2 Years of experience as a Product Manager or a Pre-sale in the B2B or B2G domain.
- Experience in working with global customers
- High presentation skills in English.
- Ability to quickly learn new and complex technological fields and operational domains
- Experience in defining product roadmaps and requirements
- Strong analytical and technical knowledge in product usability
- Understanding business and financial terms
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Willing to travel abroad
- Advantage – MBA
- Advantage – background in Intelligence or related military service.
- Advantage – Technical background