System Integration Engineer
Professionally and efficiently execute and support the integration aspects of complicated communication & cyber intelligence solutions.
Verint’s integration teams play a significant role in delivering telephony, IP communication and cyber intelligence solutions to our customers.
Starting in the design and planning stages and until Verint systems reach full production at our customers’ premises, the System Integration Engineer is in charge of integration between the product’s subsystems at the applicative level, while integrating its applications to the system, virtual/physical infrastructure and networking/transmission equipment.
System Integration Engineer performs both in-house / offshore activities and providing back office support to Tier 2 deployment engineers
- Software Engineering/practical engineering degree or equivalent military / industry experience.
- 2+ years of experience as an integrator/post-sale/complex technical support
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- Knowledge and understanding of network topologies (LAN, WAN)
- Practical experience with:
- Enterprise server hardware (Dell, Cisco, HP, Huawei, IBM)
- Enterprise central storage solutions (NetApp, EMC, HP) and technologies (SAN, NAS, DAS)
- Servers & Desktop virtualization technologies (VMware, Horizon, Citrix, Hyper-V) in clusters configuration
- LAN network equipment configuration and integration
- Technical troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Ability to travel abroad (25%)
- Knowledge and understanding of circuit switch, packet data and CSP/ISP networks (GSM, LTE, HSPA, PSTN)
- Experience with in Big Data cluster-computing framework (Greenplum, Spark & Hadoop)
- Familiarity with SQL and DBMS (Sybase, MS SQL, MySQL, Elastic DB)
- Practical experience with secure network configuration, firewalls, internet gateways and network endpoint protection products
- Knowledge of Satellite and Telecom (International communications, Signaling methods, Satellite Communication, Carrier-class networking, SONET\SDH, DWDM)
- Practical experience with IP/Telephony analysis tools for complex network problems troubleshooting (e.g. Wireshark, Protocol Analyzer, Sunset, GL, Cacti, PRTG)
- Familiarity with malware forensics products – Static analysis, Sandbox, Memory forensics