Director of Internal Controls
Hiring manager: Meir Talbi
Verint Systems LTD – Cyber intelligence Solutions (Nasdaq: VRNT) is looking for an experienced and highly professional Director of Internal Controls to join the Global Finance team in our offices located in Herzliya Pituach. In this role you’ll be the main focal point for all internal audit related activities and SOX compliance projects.
Development and support of company's Risk Assessment processes, internal audits and advisories management
- Ensuring SOX compliance including the definition, documentation, testing and evaluation of the effectiveness of internal controls over financial statements.
- Support and implementation of Verint’s Global Control compliance policies and procedures.
- Review internal controls throughout the company by evaluating the adequacy of system controls and recommend improvements
- Full communication and collaboration with Corporate outsourced internal audit function and external auditors
- Full responsibility for anticipating risks and preventing compliance failures, and increase awareness of Compliance policies and procedures
- Global improvement projects’ in the field of internal audit, process improvement, and compliance leading and coordination with the aim to enhance the efficiency and automation
- CPA (other credentials like CIA, CISA will be an advantage)
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position within a global enterprise in public company
- Strong knowledge of SOX, Internal Audit standards and Enterprise Risk management.
- Full proficiency in various process level functions with noted expertise in Revenue Recognition and Financial Statement Close process reviews and improvement initiatives.
- Full proficiency in English.
- Great interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, pro-activeness and “can-do” approach
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and able to work autonomously without oversight