Hiring manager: David.Belder
The IT financial and telecom business operations administrator is a full time job rreporting to VSL CIO.
The job will require full time work in TL offices (Sun to Thu) as well as remote on-call for urgent issues after hours.
The responsibilities include; handling all Telephony related Items both local and abroad, including but not limited to; Cellular phones, employee onboarding and departures, phones and webbing devices for traveling, calling cards, car hand free kits, etc. financials; planning and budget control function in the department, financial analysis, pricing and costing,
etc. Defining goals within his/her field of activity and determines the methods and plans for their attainment.
- At least 3 years former administrative experience, experience with purchase requisitions tracking and reporting
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong financial background; ability to perform financial planning and budget control function in the department, including: budgeting, analysis, pricing and costing. Understanding of Accounting, ability to review various General ledger statements, P&L statements, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust with people quickly – a must.
- Strong written and verbal skills, working and writing detailed documents in both English and Hebrew.
- Ability to work in a stress environment with remote overtime needs.
- Negotiations skills and ability to work independently
- Highly motivated and disciplined team member who effectively deals with minimal supervision and management;