Organizational Learning Manager
We are looking for an Organizational Learning Manager to build the learning strategy of the organization and implement a plan that will support the organization’s success, by coaching and developing peoples’ skills, competencies and knowledge.
You will work globally across company and per unit/role, to support gap analysis and initiate the proper activity per needs.
You will support, consult, lead and implement learning strategy, various methods and activities, design custom training modules and promote the most updated digital Learning platforms.
You will define skills and competencies, partner with training vendors, implement training strategies, and track training progress.
- Identifying and assessing future and current learning needs
- Drawing an annual learning programs, per roles/skills
- Support designing and implementation of unit’s plans
- Create learning programs, aligned with the organization’s strategy & objectives
- Work closely with business leaders across the organization to create designed solutions
- Deploying a wide variety of learning methods, including digital learning, tutorial sessions and coaching
- Manage the Learning budget
- Build & sustain relationships with HR, learning champions and learning providers
- Act as the “go to” within the business for all queries regarding learning
- On-going collect & document data of all learning activities in Verint
- Bring the outside inside – collect & share info re conferences & seminars
- Lead on-boarding orientation day, and related items
Your skills and experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in the role of Learning / Training manager in medium-large Hi-Tech company-MUST
- Deep understanding of both the business and the people aspects
- Strong analytics skills & data driven
- Project management initiation & implementation
- Great communication skills with multiple interfaces
- Proactive and curious approach