Director Product Management
Hiring manager: Jack Ziv
The new Director will be a manager responsible to cross-product guidance in the largest product house of our portfolio, defining its pricing strategy, GTM, segmentation, OEM partnerships management, research guidance, common infrastructure technology.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager in the B2B or B2G domain
- Wide knowledge of Networking or Intelligence technologies
- Experience in defining product roadmaps and requirements
- Strong analytical and technical knowledge in product usability
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and negotiation skills
- Computer Science or Engineering degree- advantage
- Independent, organized
- Creative, problem solver, agile and adaptive to changes
- Advantage – background in Intelligence or related military service.
- Advantage – Technical background