For Blink, a new Verint business unit focusing on intelligence from Blockchain
We are looking for a talented IP Analyst to assume a challenging position.
You will have a chance to be exposed to the exciting new world of cryptocurrencies, while performing protocols research , and using data mining techniques. On one you may be asked to perform a statistical analysis on network traffic of a new hardware wallet, while on another you may characterize the network footprint of a “mixer”, a special entity used by criminals to hide their tracks.
The only perquisites are high intelligence, quick learning and proven experience in IP traffic analysis.
In this role you will:
- Perform online research to define analysis priorities
- Analyze traffic from applications and build appropriate extraction modules
- Develop and implement data decoders
Work closely with the researchers and developers to turn your work into a production system
- Deep knowledge TCP/IP/HTTP/SSL Protocols.
- Experience in programming in Python or similar language (at least 2 years)
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Someone with Passion and ability to learn new things fast
- Bsc in Computer Science or graduate of relevant army unit.
- Knowledge in Blockchain domain
- Experience or Final project/Courses in Machine Learning or Deep learning