We are looking for a motivated and talented C/C++ developer.
A unique opportunity to be part of an R&D group that develops and supports a promising new IP networking platform, as part of our security and intelligence solutions.
- B.Sc in computer science, computer engineering or an equivalent degree.
- Over 3 years of experience as a C/C++ developer (low and high level).
- Knowledge of networking and IP protocols (all layers including application layer).
- Experience with Linux development.
- Experience with developing networking applications (protocol decoding, information security, bandwidth management) - an advantage.
- Familiar with Java - an advantage.
- Experience in embedded \ RT software environment - an advantage.
- Willingness to travel every three months - must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player, ambitious.