System integration Team Leader
ACE Labs is a cutting edge innovation center powered by Verint. Our team delivers sophisticated security and intelligence solutions designed to enable a safer world.
We are looking for a charismatic & experienced System Integration Team Leader for a team who is a key function in our delivery flow, starting with working closely with R&D to integrate new features into the product, provide technical support to relevant teams (e.g. presale, QA & R&D) and later on, deliver the solution & provide technical support to our customers.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Lead the System Integration team in our dynamic and challenging environment.
- Plan & manage team tasks (both short & long term).
- Work closely with customer success & delivery teams for successful customer experience.
- Demonstrate significant understanding of the product architectures of the entire solution.
- Drive the team to provide professional customer service to our customers.
- Translate and manage complex technical issues through strong collaboration across teams
· 2+ years of managerial experience as a Team Leader or equivalent technical management.
· experience with team building
· 2+ years of Tier 3 technical support, software integration, post-sale or R&D experience in a software company;
· Highly motivated with an ability to execute independently
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Technical troubleshooting and debugging skills, ability to function as technical lead
· Customer facing experience
· Ability to travel abroad (20%)
· Unix/Linux/Ubuntu - admin level
· Virtualization (Vmware, vbox)
· Networking (subneting, routing, Iptables)
· Understanding the cellular technology (advantage)