Backend Automation Engineer
Hiring manager: Eli Moshe
Verint is looking for a talented and passionate Automation Engineer with a strong background in quality assurance and excellent technical and coding skills. You will join our Platform group, which is responsible for our industry-leading Customer Engagement solutions.
- Development of automation tests, tools, functional and E2E flows
- Migrate manual procedures to automated processes, increase product automation and testing coverage
- Owning the full highest quality of your and your team's deliveries, working with the scrum master to make sure all deliverable components are covered.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent- Mandatory.
- At least 1 year of Manual QA experience, preferably more, designing, executing and reporting version quality.
- At least 2 years test automation development experience - Mandatory.
- Experience with C# coding and OO design concepts - Mandatory
- Excellent technical skills including design, coding, troubleshooting and problem-solving - Mandatory
- Experience in Windows operation systems - Mandatory
- Experience in successfully implementing CI/CD concepts and automation integration in a complex environments.
- API Testing experience: Newman, postman - Advantage
- Experience with tools: JMeter, WireShark/Fiddler - Advantage
- Experience in working at Agile environment- Advantage.
- Working experience with complex large-scale systems and projects.
- Strong sense of self-motivation, entrepreneur pro-active approach, attention to details, exploratory mindset and quality driven.
- Attention to detail and strong technical troubleshooting abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team work.