You are welcome to be a part of Analytics Development team. in this role you will be part of a core software team that works on strategic enterprise Analytics products. You will be responsible for product development, troubleshooting and challenging problem resolution, code fixes and development of quick solutions.
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution for issues reported from the field.
- Analyze and influence technical, system, and other user requirements.
- Identify and create solutions to improve system performance and availability.
- Development of product solutions, code fixes, product enhancements, robustness implementations, performance and sizing, continuous Integration and delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (or similar)
- Practical experience of at least 1 year of coding and high development skills in Object Oriented languages (Java, C#).
- Experience in client side frameworks - an advantage
- Depth and technical understanding of: data structures, I/O, multi-threading, work with Web Services (REST/SOAP/JSON/XML specs), J2EE Containers (Tomcat/Jetty), JDBC, IIS
- Excellent team work and communication skills.
- High self-learning and self-managed abilities.
- Strong debugging skills of performance/leak/crash/Multi-threaded/hard bugs
- Experience with source control tools (GIT, SVN or similar)
- Experience with compiling and continuous integration tools like : Eclipse/IntelliJ, Visual Studio, Maven/Ant, Jenkins, Artifactory or other continuous integration/build/static code analysis tools
- System wide and end to end product understanding.