We are looking for demand planner to join the planning group in Verint operations. Our planners main role is to develop prediction of products sales forecasts and define, implement and manage material planning processes.
You will have on going interfaces with the Operations functions, subcontractors, product management and NA Sales Operations and you will use Oracle and BI tools as part of your day to day work routines.
We’re looking for a talented Industrial Engineer and experienced planner that has the combination of being analytical, process improvement oriented and executor together with leadership capabilities.
Planners in Verint have a central role in meeting the Operations business goals and are key players in cross organization processes!
- Develop products demand forecast based on consumption patterns, business trends, projects etc..
- Determine our sub-contractors supply forecast based on demand forecast, inventory policy and constrains.
- Manage and control Inventory level, include: inventory policy recommendation, data analysis, preventing and recovery activities.
- Define, implement and manage improvement of our planning infrastructure: work processes and IT solutions.
- Manage material planning related activities with our sub-contractor.
- Software royalties demand and consumption modeling.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- 2 years of experience as a planner.
- English- high level of both oral and written communication skills
- Working experience with MRP systems.