Version Delivery Manager
Leading the product development from requirements definition and planning until successful product version release and handover to delivery group, meeting the planned timeline & desired quality.
The VDM shall have strong matrix management capabilities with multiple inner organization interfaces such as Product Managers, Product Owners, R&D, QA, Architects, DevOps etc.
The VDM uses agile management methodology to track the execution process and is responsible for reflecting unified progress view.
The VDMs’ responsibility is to lead the execution orchestra while handling the risks and their mitigations, being the major focal point for the different stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in matrix management as a project manager or delivery manager
- Managerial experience as a software development team leader or group leader- advantage
- Well versed in Agile methodologies and Scrum- Significant advantage
- Experience in managing complex developments and version management aspects-must
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- Ability to understand wide perspective system view, including high-level and low-level technical architecture
- Ability to facilitate, debate and drive decisions on appropriate solutions
- Ability to lead cross departments processes, ability to lead the implementation of new processes
- Bachelor or engineering degree in computer science or technical degree - Advantage