Hiring manager: Roy Kfir
Verint is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Release Manager to manage multiple mega scale product lanes releases in a hybrid world facing the challenge of bridging between product development and project delivery.
The Release Manager (RM) will perform a critical role in guiding and enforcing processes and procedures to ensure quality releases to production.
The Release Manager will control the branching and merging process for code and configuration, plan and coordinate releases, and provide governance, oversight and guidance through the software development lifecycle.
Responsible for product development lifecycle management across various integrated toolsets (e.g. JIRA, QC);
Manage multiple product lanes source repository (GIT). Set the right branch management policies, merge prerequisites, trunk protection, release procedures, dependencies and notification lists.
- 3-5 years of managerial experience in software development, R&D project management
- Experience in source code management methodologies and tools (e.g. GIT) in mega scale development.- Mandatory
- Experience in managing complex integrations and SW versions- Mandatory
- Strong analytical skills and data driven product decision-making mindset.
- Managing multi product lane releases, dependencies, gates and millstones.
- Strong technological background, ability to understand wide perspective system view, including high-level and low-level technical architecture
- Ability to lead cross departments processes, ability to lead the implementation of new processes
- Bachelor or engineering degree in computer science or engineering management