Purchasing Account Manager
Hiring manager: Michal Hershkovitz
Verint is looking for a super talented Purchasing Account Manager to join our procurement team which operates in a challenging and dynamic atmosphere!
The Purchasing Account Manager is primarily responsible for strategically sourcing new and existing vendors, negotiating contracts as well as issuing Purchase Orders with vendors with varying degrees of complexity and/or sensitivity.
This role is accountable for providing procurement leadership as well as responsible for building relationships with internal departments and functions around the globe.
- Negotiate and close deals with vendors and partners
- Review and approve internal purchase requisitions and issue purchase orders to suppliers• Manage relationships with vendors and partners
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Lead processes and projects aimed to improve procurement services for the entire department• Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements
- Perform cost analysis and benchmarking
- Track and report cost reduction plans
- Work with the Operation Division including Supply Chain, QA, Planning and Engineering as well as with Legal, Finance and other interfaces in the company
- Legal degree with at least 4 years’ experience as commercial lawyer OR Another relevant degree AND 4 years experience as a software strategic procurement buyer/account manager in a leading software company - Must
- Strong leadership and interpersonal capabilities
- Fluent English – must (speaking and drafting)
- Experience in procurement and negotiations
- Knowledge of ERP system, preferably Oracle - advantage
- Commercial orientation and experience