Tier 4 Support Engineer
Hiring manager: Oded Hartmann
- Verint CES division is seeking to add a sustaining engineer to our customer success technical team, who would be instrumental in troubleshooting our most advanced analytics solution. This hands-on position requires broad engineering competence and in-depth technical knowledge of application software troubleshooting, as well as demonstrated experience successfully resolving complex customer issues in a dynamic environment.
Successful candidates must have an ability to review and analyze problems in code level, be motivated to work in a data-driven environment, have a desire to drive process improvement, and capable of driving high-level ambiguous issues towards a successful resolution.
As our team member you will have the following responsibilities:·
- Troubleshoot customers’ issues, research solutions, and resolve complex system problems by analyzing product & environment issues (WebApps, Network, OS, databases).
- Be able to troubleshoot issues and deliver code fixes over time
- Proactive in identifying the critical points of failure, raising flags & escalating issues that are of urgent nature.
- Working with Engineering teams to provide product improvements to make the system more robust and easier to maintain.
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” to get the job done within SLAs and customer commitments.
- Proven customer communication skills/state of mind, work with partners and customers.
- Ability to manage escalations by driving actions within different Engineering levels on one hand and provide timely and clear statuses report to the organization on the other hand.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, ability to juggle multiple priorities and parallel projects simultaneously.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in providing technical support for enterprise as a Level 3/4 Support engineer.
- Knowledge in Web servers, SQL queries, Linux, Windows Server and Networking.
- In-depth application and OS logs analysis abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Team player
- Ability to follow the process but to remain flexible in achieving project objectives
- Ambitious, motivated, eager to learn and fast to adopt new technologies
- Working off-hours and weekends