System Integration Engineer - ACE
Hiring manager: peer Ayal
- Lead the System Integration activities in our dynamic and challenging environment.
- Take part in complex software and hardware integration – inbound and outbound.
- Work with R&D, QA and customers.
- Demonstrate significant understanding of the product architectures of the entire solution.
- Translate and manage complex technical issues through strong collaboration across teams
- 2+ years of system integration, Tier 3 technical support, software integration, post sale in a software company;
- Highly motivated with an ability to execute independently.
- Technical troubleshooting and debugging skills, ability to function as technical lead
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer facing experience
- Ability to travel abroad (20%)
- Unix/Linux/Ubuntu - admin level
- Virtualization (Vmware, vbox)
- Networking (subneting, routing, Iptables)
- Understanding the cellular / Wifi technologies (advantage)
- RF – basic understanding (advantage)
- Presentation skills (advantage)