IP Product Owner
We are looking for an IP Product Owner to lead, prioritize and monitor work for our most strategic R&D.
The Product Owner responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases, coordinating sprints, facilitate fast scope decision making and mitigate unexpected changes to plans. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver to forefront of our company’s vision.
Responsibilities incorporating feature requests into the product roadmap:
- Grooming and prioritizing backlog.
- Developing user stories and defining acceptance criteria.
- Highly involved in high level product design processes.
- 5+ years of technical leadership/architecture roles or Product owner rules.
- Broad systemic vision and excellent interpersonal skills and ability to motivate in a matrix management environment – Mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or scientific discipline).
- Profound familiarity with communication technologies – IP, SATCOM, Cellular, NGN-Mandatory
- Experience in defining product requirements and architecture – significant advantage.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle - significant advantage.
- Intelligence / SIGINT background – advantage.
- Familiarity with lawful interception – advantage.