Architect, AI / ML
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the heartbeat of global brands, and our mission is to help organizations discover possibilities barely imagined a few years ago. We help the world’s most iconic brands build enduring customer relationships by connecting work, data, and experiences across the enterprise.
We’re looking for innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to help us take on new challenges and deliver real results for our customers. AI/ML Architect will lead a design of state of the art MLOps platform supporting Verint Labs and Verint DaVinci AI.
Verint DaVinci AI and Analytics is embedded natively through the Verint Cloud Platform. Comprised of advanced machine learning models, natural language processing, intent, and analytics engines all designed by Verint Labs. Our labs based these capabilities on real customer engagement data we have accumulated over many years.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Lead the design and implementation of core systems of AI cloud platform to enable better data-driven decision-making process for our customers and business partners
- Help drive adoption of the Verint AI Platform (Verint Labs) across Verint product lines
- Bring in emerging technologies relevant to meet the business need and keep the enterprise cloud current and competitive in the industry, leading a set of prioritized experiments across emerging tech which are fit for purpose
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field required
- 10+ years of experience leading architecture functions
- Applied background in machine learning platform development, software development, CI/CD, and modern deployment patterns such as MLOps
- Experience in Data and ML orchestration, containerization, GPU infrastructure
- Experience with speech, forecasting, anomaly detection models
- Ideally have experience with AI/ML workbenches such as AWS Sagemaker or GCP AI Platform
- Experience in working in a cloud environment such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Collaborate effectively on complex projects in a matrixed environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills capable of evangelizing cloud standards into the wider organization and supporting the transition to a cloud culture
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC and a Social Security verification
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- AWS / GCP Cloud Certifications