Business Development Director
The Verint Tactical Intelligence (TI) Business Unit is looking for a talented Business Development Director to boost sales of our fast-growing business.
The Business Development Manager will hold a front-line position externally (seeking global clients) and internally by working in tandem with regional sales/presales, product, finance and R&D teams.
The manager will take the leading position in pushing TI sales efforts, promoting our offering, tracking the worldwide pipeline, as well as understanding the market's needs in order to improve our products and offering.
The manager will report to the VP responsible for TI business P&L.
- Wide business orientation.
- At least 3 years of experience in Telecom business -Mandatory
- At least 4 years of international sales related activity.
- Experience in effective search, retention, and maintenance of partners and agents.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Fluent English – other languages will add an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and in a matrix environment.
- High energy, motivation, and determination to reach the sales goals.