Senior Software Architect (Cloud)
Proven customer-facing experience including solutions explanation, understand the customer problems & needs and translate those to plans in the tuning domain
- Experience with ASR language model tuning and performance
- Experience with speech and text ontology creation and tuning
- Working with 3rd party vendors for manual annotation and highly accurate human transcription
- Proven experience of at least 10 years in leading globally distributed teams of 20 people or above
- Experience with AWS, especially around transcription services
- Track record of leading similar pre or post sales organization with system level engineers
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills. Lead, coach & retain leaders and Eng. in a global, cross-office environment
- Ability to manage budget.
- High prioritization capabilities
- Positive attitude, mission-driven, action-oriented and self-directed
- Pragmatic, strategic thinking, understand business needs and how to translate those to effective operational organization
- Advanced Engineering degree, MBA preferred
- Highly proficient in spoken and written both Hebrew and English
- Working with 3rd party vendors for tagging and manual transcription
- An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and proven experience in transition of an on-prem solution into a multi-tenant mutli-cloud environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- 5+ years' experience designing, executing and supporting cloud solutions.
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve complex, multi-system problems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of DevOps tool and processes.
- Solid experience with Python , Ansible, Terraform, Java/C#/Node Js
- Experience with SQL and No-SQL Databases
- Experience with Containerized Technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience in Monitoring Solutions like Prometheus, ELK Stack, etc.
- Experience in Serverless technologies like Cloud Functions, AWS Lambda, KNative, etc
- Experience with at least two of the major cloud vendors – AWS, GCP and Azure
- Experience with windows - a plus
Certifications ( nice to have ) :
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate +AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- Strong knowledge of the AWS Well Architected Framework(s)