Senior Backend Engineer
Hiring manager: Ariel Rubenbach
Verint Cyber Security is building the next-gen platform for Threat Hunting and Cyber Investigation.
We use cutting edge technologies to collect and combine unique data from both network and endpoints to allow swift investigation and detection of advanced cyber-attacks.
Using the TPS, a cyber-security analyst can easily access all data needed to Hunt, Investigate and Respond to an ongoing attack.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will take part in the architecture, design and implementation of our core product using latest technologies, working closely with the other development teams, product and delivery managers to create high quality deliverables.
You Should Have:
- 5+ years of work related industry experience with Java, Scala, Python, C#, C/C++
- Experience building and deploying large scale, low-latency data processing systems
- Experience with Big Data technologies: Hadoop, Apache Spark, Elasticsearch (ELK), Flink, Kafka and similar
- Excellent understanding of performance, profiling and optimization
- Solid knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals including data structures and algorithms
- Experience in the Linux environment
- Passionate about problem solving with excellent communication and team-work skills