DevOps Engineer (Configuration Management)
Hiring manager: Carmit Nehemia
Join our video and situation intelligence division at Verint for a DevOps Engineer (Configuration Management )position.
The team is responsible for developing and maintaining various builds and installers of all of the division’s flagship products and Continuous Integration vision of the division.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement builds and builds scripts of all of the division’s main products.
- Develop the installation packages, using various industry-leading as well as proprietary tools.
- Administer build machines.
- Implementation of the divisions’ Continuous Integration vision – continuous builds, deployments and tests infrastructure.
- B.A. /B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or related Technical Engineering degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong scripting capabilities – PowerShell, Perl or similar.
- Proven experience in C# and in .Net platforms.
- Experience using the following tools:
- SQL server and reporting services
- MSBuild process
- Wix Toolset
- Experience with VMWARE and databases.
- Experience with cloud environments - advantage.
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving, technical innovation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.