Join our video and situation intelligence division at Verint for a DevOps Engineer (CM and Infrastructure )position.
The team is responsible for developing and maintaining various builds and installers of all of the division’s flagship products and maintaining the infrastructure aspects, including labs, complex network topologies, virtualization solutions and Continuous Integration vision of the division
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement builds and builds scripts of all of the division’s main products.
- Develop the installation packages, using various industry-leading as well as proprietary tools.
- Administer build machines.
- Maintaining our vast labs infrastructure – focusing mainly on the Virtualization labs, using industry leading solutions and products.
- Implementation of the divisions’ Continuous Integration vision – continuous builds, deployments and tests infrastructure.
- B.A. /B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or related Technical Engineering degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong scripting capabilities – PowerShell, Perl or similar.
- Proven experience in C# and in .Net platforms.
- Experience using the following tools:
- SQL server and reporting services
- MSBuild process
- Wix Toolset and Installscript object
- Experience with VMWARE and databases.
- Deep Networking understanding and debugging capabilities.
- Experience with cloud environments - advantage.
- Thorough understanding of hardware/software integration.
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving, technical innovation and system design.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.