Business Process Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager of Business Processes to assume a versatile and challenging position.
In this role, you will take part in designing and implementing Verint’s Cyber Intelligence Solutions’ cross-unit processes in a time of major business changes. You will interact with peers and management in order to improve efficiency of working processes and enable transparency and collaboration using new and existing tools.
· Lead and manage complex cross-platforms business process projects across departments and platforms.
· End-to-end accountability for internal process-change projects, from business requirement definition and planning to successful delivery and implementation.
· Perform business analysis and provide guidance on best practices and possible approaches as part of the finalized requirements.
· Serve as the interface between the business and the IT unit.
· Manage risks and delays and suggest mitigation and recovery actions.
· Identify gaps and define business needs for cross-organization processes and tools.
· 5+ years of experience as a business process manager, project manager or business analyst preferably in a global company. Previous experience as a consultant in the relevant fields is a plus.
· Experienced in managing complex processes and projects with high level of integration across multiple units.
· Hands-on experience in at least 3 of the following business areas: Finance, Product Management, Service, Operations, Sales.
· Being able to understand overall business implications of a change without losing visibility of the details behind it.
· Seasoned in business analysis and defining business requirements in view of best practices - Able to lead a complex process, to facilitate, debate, challenge and drive to common understanding and actions.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude, the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with variety of stakeholders.
· Wide perspective of IT and business system flows. Technical IT skills and acquaintance with Oracle Apps and Ms-Dynamics are a plus.