Business Process Specialist
Hiring manager: Tamar Amit
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager of Business Processes to assume a versatile and challenging position.
In this role, you will take part in designing and implementing Verint’s Cyber Intelligence Solutions’ cross-unit processes in a time of major business changes. You will interact with peers and management in order to improve efficiency of working processes and enable transparency and collaboration using new and existing tools.
- Lead and manage complex cross-platforms business process projects across departments and platforms.
- End-to-end accountability for internal process-change projects, from business requirement definition and planning to successful delivery and implementation.
- Perform business analysis and provide guidance on best practices and possible approaches as part of the finalized requirements.
- Serve as the interface between the business and the IT unit.
- Manage risks and delays and suggest mitigation and recovery actions.
- Identify gaps and define business needs for cross-organization processes and tools.
- 5+ years of experience as a business process manager, project manager or business analyst preferably in a global company. Experience as a consultant in the relevant fields is a plus.
- Experienced in managing complex processes and projects with high level of integration across multiple units (at least 2 years).
- Project managers with no process experience are not relevant for this position.
- Experienced in redesigning processes taking into account relevant best practices and specific requirements.
- Hands-on experience in at least 3 of the following business areas: Service, Finance, R&D, Product Management, Operations, Sales.
- Being able to understand overall business implications of a change without losing visibility of the details behind it.
- Seasoned in business analysis and defining business requirements in view of best practices - Able to lead a complex process, to facilitate, debate, challenge and drive to common understanding and actions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude, the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with variety of stakeholders.
- Wide perspective of IT and business system flows. Technical IT skills and acquaintance with Oracle Apps and Ms-Dynamics are a plus.