Global Organizational Development Manager
Hiring manager: Smadar Kra-Moreno
If you wish to join a team of professional, enthusiastic, excellent and curious people – you belong with us!
Verint Systems LTD, a Cyber intelligence Solutions company (Nasdaq: VRNT) is looking for an experienced and highly professional OD Manager to join the Global HR team, in our offices located in Herzliya Pituach.
Verint is looking for a Global Organizational Development Manager to:
- Define and lead OD strategy and annual work plan based on a deep understanding of the company's key business strategies.
- Lead the OD domains of leadership development, talent management, performance management, Org. culture, managerial forums, organizational analysis, and org. sensing.
- Act as a consultant and source of knowledge to the HRBP in the various sites and units.
- Proactively diagnose the organizational challenges and tailor global and local solutions per specific needs.
- Implement and facilitate meaningful employees and managers' development activities.
In this role, you will constantly design and influence organizational culture, by challenging, questioning and implementing new concepts, methods and processes.
- Talent Management, development and measurement. To increase talent engagement and attractiveness of best-in-class talents
- Construct and manage leadership programs, including Mentoring Program, to increase managerial and organizational effectiveness. Including assessing programs effectiveness.
- Partner with managers and HRBPs. Identify key opportunities to enhance employees’ performance in the execution of business strategies to achieve organizational goals.
- Track and measure organizational success against Key Performance Indicators, apply instructional design and measurement theories, practice, and methods
- Minimum 6 years as an Organizational Development manager, in a global complex organization.
- Experience in organizational development, leadership training, and executive development programs – a must.
- Experience in high-tech organization – a major advantage.
- Strong project management capabilities & HR Analytics.
- Highly skilled in preparing and delivering presentations and materials – a must.
- English – proficient in writing and speaking – a must.
- Demonstrate growth mindset in all aspects.
- Energetic, vital, positive, highly engaged and motivated.
- Ability to comprehend the big complex picture and derive organizational plans.