Cyber SI Team Leader
We are looking for a top notch System Integration team Leader to join our System integration group and lead Cyber SI team, an exciting next-gen platform for Threat Hunting and Cyber Investigation.
The Cyber group use cutting edge technologies to collect and combine unique data from both network, endpoints and many other resources to allow swift investigation and detection of advanced cyber-attacks.
As the System Integration Team Leader you will be in charge of integration between the product’s subsystems at the application level, while integrating its applications to the system, virtual/physical infrastructure and networking/transmission equipment.
Starting in the design and planning stages and until Verint systems reach full production at our customers’ premises. You’ll be working closely with all organization interfaces such as product and project management, research, architecture, development and high end cyber security customers.
- 3+ years of experience as a System Integrator/Engineer.
- Professional experience in: Operational systems Windows & Linux
- Enterprise server hardware.
- experience with WAN & LAN communication equipment
- Virtualization technologies
- Big Data & central storage solutions/technologies
- Technical troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Ability to write technical documentation.