Export Control Manager
Verint is looking for Manager for the Export Control Unit.
- Overall responsibility of the Export Control Unit of Verint in Israel.
- Responsible for full compliance by Verint with all aspects of the relevant Laws and Regulations including, properly preparing and submission of applications to DECA for all licenses - marketing
- export and encryption of all kinds - as well as all other aspects required for Verint’s activities using the automated license system at Verint and DECA’s systems.)
- Ongoing working relationships (telephone and email, in English) with sales and presale staff and project managers of all levels at Verint and at the different Verint Group companies, including replies to inquiries, license applications, and updates regarding all subjects required.
- Contact with the different entities at IMOD, and at DECA in particular.
- Deep understanding of relevant Laws and Regulations, including their on-going changes and developments.
- Previous experience and knowledge in a similar position at companies operating under the Defense Export Control Law or government defense bodies (DECA, DSDE (Malmab), SIBAT, Prime Minister’s Office, etc.) - an advantage
- Good managerial and inter-personal skills
- Good computer skills, basic software like: CRM Dynamics, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Articulate Hebrew writing and speech.
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Thorough, accurate and attention to details.
- Focused at work, willing to take responsibility, and reliable.
- Bachelor’s degree.