Hiring manager: Eithan Goldfarb
Verint is looking for a passionate and experienced technology leader for our CTO - business development team
The CTO - Business development team initiates innovative solutions that combines internal and 3rd party technologies to enrich the CIS division products portfolio. As a Technology Leader you will have a wide multidisciplinary technical view on the CIS activities and an option to influence new strategic directions.
- Researches and recommends technology and 3rd party providers to improve the current systems or new systems.
- Lead new solutions vision, work with product management and R&D to transform the vision into reality
- Works on unusually complex problems and provides solutions that are highly creative.
- Lead solution definition, incubation, and design with internal stakeholders, business partners and external customers
- Thought leader for his/her architecture expertise and sought as a resource for resolution of unique or complex problems.
- Determines integrated hardware and software architecture solutions that meet performance, scalability, reliability, and security needs.
- 10+ years in a program technical leadership role, overseeing 10+ personnel
- Proved experience with On-Premise system-level architecture of large-scale and complex systems
- Strong knowledge in Big Data (Spark, Kafka, HDFS), Databases (Relational, NoSQL), Virtualization, High Availability and HW spec
- Experience in processing of non-structured data (Speech, Video, Text)
- Experience in designing ML (machine learning), AI (artificial Intelligence) solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven experience with architecting, developing and deploying complex, large scale systems
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to lead effectively across internal and external organizations
- Strong background in telecommunication, networking and/or cyber
- Experience in briefing executive management
- Business development experience is an advantage, but not mandatory
We are transitioning to Cognyte in 2021. We are the global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world.