Regional HR Director
Hiring manager: Yifat Slonim
We @ Verint are looking for an experienced Reginal HRBP to lead the ISR site people strategy, build an HR local infrastructure, implement global practices and provide the business consultation and professional support to achieve its goals.
What will you do?
- You will be part of the site management team, building a strong business partnership by providing consultancy to the management team on HR related issues.
- Provide effective coaching on a wide variety of HR related topics to all management levels.
- Proactively identify organizational needs and offer HR solutions to leverage organizational and employees’ success.
- Drive employee experience & engagement practices with managers, for positive business performance, and achievement of great place to work for.
- Design and implement company policies
- Ensure all HR operations adhere to legal standards
- Lead all HR needs in the site such as, talent acquisition, employee engagement & retention, employee performance & development, succession planning, annual compensation review and workforce planning.
- Build strong relationship, engaging with the unit’s employees through high touch points.
- Implementing key strategic HR Processes, policies, procedures and systems.
- Lead change management processes.
- Coordinate with global HR team on organization-wide strategies and objectives
What are you expected to bring?
- 6+ years of experience. Proven work experience as a Regional HR Manager - Must
- Experience in the high-tech industry- Must
- Education: Bachelor’s degree – Must, MBA/MA – Advantage
- Strong consultation skills, including the ability to challenge and impact senior stakeholders.
- Excellent judgment and conflict management skills; tact & discretion
- Good knowledge of local labor regulations
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills - writing and verbal
- Excellent English – writing and verbal