iOS Security Researcher
Hiring manager: Nir Lieber
ACE Labs is a cutting-edge innovation center, delivering sophisticated security and intelligence solutions designed to enable a safer world.
We focus on the prevention and neutralization of crime and terror threats using the most advanced technology.
What you'll do:
- Research, design, and implement a security & intelligence solution from scratch
- Translate customer needs and requirements to code design and implementation
- Reverse engineer iOS applications, OS and more
- Bypass industry standard security mechanisms)
What you'll need:
- 4+ years of experience in iOS security research and product development
- B.Sc in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or military security research course graduate
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++, Objective C, Assembly and Python
- Experience using lldb/gdb/OllyDbg/IDA and similar tools for research and binary modifications
- Experience with code injection, function hooking and detour techniques
- Competent technical writer, able to document research and product design
We are transitioning to Cognyte in 2021. We are the global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world.